venerdì 28 settembre 2012

Interior Design | Ispirations

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>An aerial view from the loft in my office overlooking the first floor. I love how open and airy the space feels - but also cozy, because I want all of our visitors to feel at home.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>A glimpse of my actual desk in the loft of my branding office! Of course, I spend most of my time on my feet, so the Vice President of my company, Mandana Dayani, gets more use out of it than me!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
Rachel Zoe

Un ufficio, un armadio, una collezione di scarpe o un salotto. Non c'è posto migliore della casa per cogliere la personalità di qualcuno. Questi sono pezzi di vita di quattro celebrities, che hanno fama d'essere davvero into fashion

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My dad built my house from scratch, and I always knew BIG closets were a must—because I like to see everything.  The pink ottoman is custom-made and I always knew I wanted the rooms to be white, so that the colour of the clothes and shoes would pop!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Various Designers</span>#inline_01
Ashley Tisdale


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I divvy up my clothes into categories: pants, skirts, casual dresses, fancy dresses, tanks, short sleeves, long sleeves, jackets.  Within those, I organize them by colour.  It’s the easiest way for me to find something. I love the Huggable Hangers from The Container Store; they are so sleek and velvety so nothing ever falls off. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Clothing, Various Designers </span>
Whitney Port

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I got these shoes from Topshop a couple years ago because I was obsessed with the color. Looking around, itʼs pretty evident. I love filling bookshelves with old books. I shop at vintage stores and buy stacks in similar colors.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Topshop</span>#inline_03

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love anything with a bow on them, so I had to have these flats.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Dior</span>#inline_15
Lauren Conrad


Tutte le immagini da The Coveteur 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Comments are always welcome! :)
Thank you! :)